Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] NO Makrothen contest

To: "GL-DJ3IW-Web" <GL-DJ3IW@web.de>,"RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>, "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>, "N1MM+" <N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com>, "RCKLOG" <rcklog@yahoogroups.com>, "BCC" <bcc@bavarian-contest-club.de>, "DRCG" <drcg@drcg.de>,"MixW" <mixw@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] NO Makrothen contest
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2016 17:05:24 -0400
I think the response of the RTTY contest community to come out and operate to support the Makrothen RTTY contest in spite of DK3VN's "discontinuance notice" is a tribute to its popularity and to Waldemar's wisdom in starting it up years ago.

Waldemar, this please accept my personal thanks for putting your past efforts into making your contest such a success that it can live on purely on it's own popularity.

Jerry W4UK