[RTTY] Makrothen contest sponsor proposal from the PL259 club from [Jeff

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Makrothen contest sponsor proposal from the PL259 club from [Jeff Stai]
From: Stuart Phillips <stu@ridgelift.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 20:45:44 +0000
Thanks Jeff!  I’ve already touched base with Scott and will help in any way I
can/necessary to help him get the 2016 event scored/published etc.

Stu K6TU

To:     REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com<mailto:RTTY%40contesting.com>>,
"cq-contest@contesting.com<mailto:cq-contest%40contesting.com>"
<cq-contest@contesting.com<mailto:cq-contest%40contesting.com>>
Subject:        [RTTY] Makrothen contest sponsor proposal from the PL259 club
From:   Jeff Stai
Date:   Mon, 10 Oct 2016 12:37:12 -0700

Stu Phillips, K6TU, and current President of Pizza Lovers 259 (PL259) is
prepared to take on future sponsorship of the Makrothen contest, for 2017
going forward. Below is his proposal.

2016 logs should still go to MM0LID as noted in prior posts. 73 jeff wk6i

---
On behalf of myself and  Pizza Lovers 259 (PL259), I undertake to be the
contest manager for the next several years to run an RTTY contest on the
same dates and with the same rule structure as Makrothen.  I will also
personally underwrite the sponsorship of the awards.

I am quite happy to manage a distributed team and welcome help as it is
available.

PL259 although a small contest club has a wealth of contest management and
sponsorship experience containing multiple (current and former) California
QSO Party Contest Managers, the current CQ WW and WPX RTTY Contest Manager
(W0YK) as well as several former NCCC Presidents and Contest Chairs, as
well as the current curator of SuperCheckPartial (who has more than doubled
the log pool in the past 18 months).

Happy to recruit a team and a panel of advisors – the vision would be to
make this a premium RTTY contest.

Stu
---
--