Re: [RTTY] FW: Fwd: N1MM and Windows 7 install problem

To: Lee Roberts <ham@n0sq.us>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: Fwd: N1MM and Windows 7 install problem
From: Kok Chen <rtty@w7ay.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:02:35 -0700
> On Oct 19, 2016, at 9:40 AM, Lee Roberts <ham@n0sq.us> wrote:
>
> MMTTY FSK and receive works fine under wine so I know that my
> cabling to the rig is OK. The Linux version of fldigi sees the line in
> (receive) audio also. However, fldigi, MMTTY, and 2tone can't see the
> audio in either virtualbox Windows sessions.

The bottom line is Audio input appears to work with Wine, and with Linux by
itself, but not through VirtualBox?

Do you know if VirtualBox comes with a driver for a generic 16-bit USB sound
card?

Can you try some known Windows audio program (recorder, playback, analyzer) in
VirtualBox to see if that program works with your particular sound card?

73
Chen, W7AY