[RTTY] FSK is bad?

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] FSK is bad?
From: Lee Roberts <ham@n0sq.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 13:27:27 -0600
When I first started in RTTY, FSK was the thing to do. Now, a lot of
people are saying that it has multiple issues and are now telling me
that AFSK is the way to go. But, I've heard that pFSK has no jitter
issues when using tinyFSK and an Arduino board. Since I've heard that
FSK has jitter issues under Windows, I wonder if jitter is a problem
using FSK in Linux. But, as far as I know, there aren't any Linux
contesting programs that use FSK - fldigi has the option for pFSK though.