[RTTY] RYTest mini test

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RYTest mini test
From: Claude Du Berger <duberger.miousse81@globetrotter.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 19:09:44 -0400

Have you tried mini test CWT on wednesday? three CW 60 mins sessions,
1300, 1900 and 0300 utc. So fun, very popular, for members and non-members.
Some pro's do 170+ Q in one hour. Average 70 Q. I have found that lot of
CWops are also active on RTTY. Many.

I was wondering if we could do the same, have the same fun on RTTY on
thursday afternoon. At night there is already a mini test NS RTTY Spint,
and we dont want to interfer with it.

Just to test the possibility, we could start only with one 60 minutes
session on thursday at 1900 and only on 20, 40m. We could call it RYT
and use NA RTTY module. NAME STATE.  No QSY-1, HP permitted due to poor
propagation.

This wont be a Club but just a group of friends playing RTTY.
If it become popular we could ask to report on 3830 scores.

What do you think?  When should we start?

Claude VE2FK