Re: [RTTY] Really?

To: Jeff AC0C <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Really?
From: <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 10:50:09 +0000
Where's the LIKE button ?????

Sent from my Windows tablet

From: Jeff AC0C
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎November‎ ‎7‎, ‎2016 ‎8‎:‎48‎ ‎PM
To: rtty@contesting.com

The world's skin is way too thin these days.  If you don't like what a guy
has to say, just ignore it.  Or delete it.

There is no right to have the topics on these reflectors customized just
your way.  There was a tremendous amount of whining on another of the
reflectors I'm active on just last week - again guys were tired of seeing
the XXXX subject kicked around.

I am stunned by how spoiled our social interactions are these days.  It's as
if everyone must have things just catering to their interest and beliefs,
and anything else needs to be squashed.  If my dad were still alive he would
have viewed this debate with a stream of comments that would send seasoned
sailors fleeing from a salty bar.

Don't take things so personally because they are not.  The guy voicing out
his dissatisfaction has that right and you have the right to nuke it with
the delete key.  Or better yet, spend more time runnin' RTTY and less time
on the computer reading nonsense like ham reflectors.  ha ha.

RYRYRYRYRYRY!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie