Re: [RTTY] Operating WAE RTTY with N1MM Tutorial

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, 'RTTY Reflector' <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Operating WAE RTTY with N1MM Tutorial
From: Jay <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 11:44:31 -0800
Great job and as I will be running WS7I/4 for the WAE look forward to doing some QTC's after reading this.

On 11/11/2016 11:32 AM, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:
Just finished writing a new tutorial on how to use N1MM+ to exchange QTC
traffic in the WAE RTTY Contest. This was mainly for our multi-op team,
which will be signing WS7I/4 this weekend, but thought everyone should see
if it it's going to help get more people involved in exchanging QTCs. The
more people sending QTCs in WAE RTTY, the more fun it is.

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/n1mm/operating-wae-rtty-with-n1mm/

Have fun!

73, Don AA5AU