Re: [RTTY] QRM

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] QRM
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 00:31:19 +0000

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 22:24:11 +0000, William wrote:

>Just some thoughts regarding QRM--maybe a walk-around with a small
>portable radio would reveal a noisy appliance, poor utility connection
>nearby, etc.

REPLY:

Also, try to put the antenna as far away from the shack as is
practical. Mine is over 100 feet away and there is zero noise from
anything in the shack.  My plasma TV on the other hand... another
story. I was told they stopped making plasma TVs and I hope it's true.
I keep hoping this one will just die.  :-)

73, Bill W6WRT