[RTTY] OMG

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] OMG
From: Thom <ki8w@ki8w.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 00:32:41 +0000
Yep,  I did it for the first time ever.  Mis - typed Don's call.

My sincere apology  goes out to Don AA5AU.

73

Thom KI8W

On 11/14/2016 00:29, Thom wrote:
I knew the columns would be messed up...sorry bout that.

Forgot to add......Log submitted to contest sponsor...check

Log uploaded to LOTW

Biggest thrill...finding KH6KG as the only RTTY signal on the 40 meter band at 4:30am local for state #50 on RTTY, 40 meters.

73

Thom KI8W