Re: [RTTY] The Road to the Roundup

To: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The Road to the Roundup
From: Mike KB9BIB <kb9bib@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 14:51:37 -0600
I am looking forward to all of the events coming up, since I just decided
to get into RTTY earlier this week. I've been working on getting things
configured this week so I could hopefully try it out this weekend and in
other upcoming contests. Now you've got me looking forward to another
event, I'll wait to inform the XYL.

73,
Mike
KB9BIB