Re: [RTTY] SFI=85, A=3, K=0 + Ten Meter RTTY Contest

To: daven3buo@gmail.com, aa5au@bellsouth.net, RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SFI=85, A=3, K=0 + Ten Meter RTTY Contest
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 12:57:55 -0500
I'm not a VHFer, so I don't know the best methods for this kind of contest,
 but I'd recommend longer CQs since there is so much QSB.

Gives the skimmers a fighting chance, too.

And slow guys like me time to click on the panadapter before your
transmission is done and gone.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2016-12-04 5:27:46 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,