[RTTY] Problem with fldigi

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Problem with fldigi
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 23:12:54 +0000
Are there any fldigi gurus out there?

I'm having a problem with mode control. Using a FlexRadio 6300 which
has a DIGI-U mode, but fldigi doesn't seem to recognize it. Whenever I
change operation modes within Olivia such as going from 8-250 to 8-500
fldigi changes the mode of the 6300 to USB instead of leaving it on
DIGI-U and therefore does not transmit until I manually change it
back.

I have looked at all the config tabs to see if I have something set
wrong but I don't see any solution.

While it does work, it is annoying to have to constantly manually
reset the  mode.

All suggestions welcome.

73, Bill W6WRT