Re: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup Off Time

To: Shelby Summerville <shelbyk4ww@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup Off Time
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 23:30:42 -0800
On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 3:11 AM, Shelby Summerville <shelbyk4ww@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I suggest that questions regarding rules be posed to the contest sponsors,
> and not rely on the varying opinions of the reflector subscribers.

hi Shel - The question was directed to me, and in my position as a mere
article writer, I answered with the knowledge I possessed (and that W0YK
and K6UFO amongst others have drilled into me). But you are of course
correct - going to the sponsor/director is always the way to go for the
ultimate opinion.

That said, I feel confident in adding that the contest sponsors and
directors that I know, are committed to doing the right thing in any
unusual situation and fostering maximum fun.

73 & HNY! jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com