[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup setup troubles

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup setup troubles
From: Lee Roberts <ham@n0sq.us>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 18:19:11 -0700
I didn't put a lot of effort into the contest because I was trying to
figure out why N1MM/MMTTY worked fine on Windows XP but not on Windows
10 Pro. The configurations are exactly the same using the exact same
hardware (not at the same time of course). Both are running as guests
using virtualbox on an Ubuntu linux host. But, Windows 10 Pro sometimes
wouldn't transmit any baudot and sometimes everything was fine.
Sometimes Win 10 Pro would key the radio and sent out baudot but
sometimes it just keyed up the radio and sent diddles and then dekeyed.

I tried re-installing both N1MM and MMTTY but that didn't fix the problem.