Re: [RTTY] Strange received state

To: Richard White <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Strange received state
From: Mike KB9BIB <kb9bib@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:53:58 -0600
I noticed this and other variations numerous times throughout the weekend.
I started running with the RTTY decoder on the rig as a backup when I
couldn't get anything useful from the digital interface window (or the
window would stop displaying in the middle of an exchange).

73,
Mike KB9BIB

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 4:46 PM, Richard White <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> While working the RTTY RU I worked a  K9  call and received the following;
> KS0M  599  :-  :- .
>
> He was gone before I could ask for a repeat. Watching his next 2 contacts I
> copied the same reply. I have no idea what he was sending.
>
> All other calls were ok.
>
> N1MM worked without a glitch except for one operator  error, plus I had a
> lot of fun for almost 8 hours.
>
> KS0M
>

> Richard C. "Dick" White
>
> Fulton, MO 65251 U.S.A