Re: [RTTY] rtty set up

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] rtty set up
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 16:05:29 -0500

What are the "Default Device" and "Default Communications Device" (if
shown) on the Windows Sound Control Panel "Recording Devices" tab?

To what is the FTdx5000 Menu 098 RTTY Tone set?  What is the MARK in
MMTTY?  Are they the same?

Is the AF Out plug seated fully (firmly) in the AF Out jack on the
back of the FTdx5000

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV