Re: [RTTY] MICROhAM KEYBOARD SETUP

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] MICROhAM KEYBOARD SETUP
From: kostas sv1dpi <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:01:12 +0200
Hello Cort

I use the PS2 keyboard for everyday use. You need to program your messages to Microam router for this one. I don't know if there is a way to call the dx4win/writelog function keys with this keyboard, but sure you can program the functions in microham router under cw and fsk messages.

73 Kostas SV1DPI