[RTTY] N1MM in Windows 10 Pro

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] N1MM in Windows 10 Pro
From: Lee Roberts <ham@n0sq.us>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 14:14:38 -0700
I don't know what the problem is but I can't reliably run N1MM in
Windows 10. For some reason, it occasionally starts up with no
configuration and I basically have to start from scratch. It asks for a
new or existing database and proceeds to ask me to configure my station
(i.e. callsign, grid, ARRL section, etc). Then I have to go into the
menus and set up the rig and other parameters again. This is a major
hassle if I shut down for a couple a of hours and then have this happen
again. This doesn't happen when I run it under Windows XP.