Re: [RTTY] WPX RTTY Warmups

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX RTTY Warmups
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 07:01:02 -0600
The more practice sessions the better!

Don AA5AU

-----Original Message-----
From: RTTY [mailto:rtty-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of Jeff AC0C
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 8:14 PM
To: Steve Carpenter; rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] WPX RTTY Warmups

I think there is some confusion on this WPX warmup, at least there was on my
end.  It looks like Tim's warmup was a personal invitation, not the official
one that contest sponsor CQ which Ed sent out today.  Ed's warmup followed the
usual expected schedule.  Ed's warmup announcement always comes late but the
schedule is more or less predictable.

I would be eager to participate in any additional private sponsored warmup
sessions but the recommendation to have an announcement earlier still stands -
especially for private ones.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie