[RTTY] NAQP-RTTY Team

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP-RTTY Team
From: "Kermit \(aka Ken\) via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 12:11:31 -0500
Hi,

I'm assembling an NAQP-RTTY team, the Baud Boyz, for the February 25
contest and need one more member.  It may be a one time deal as I have  several
seasonal members depending on various conflicts.

The current team is:

WB2COY
W4UK
N8FYL
AB1J

We're an informal group of small stations limited by city lots, HOA's,
stealth antennas and the like and we want to see what we can accomplish on  own
properties.  In the July contest our four member team placed  12th out of
37.

The rules are single wire antennas or one element verticals. Ability  to
operate all bands, 80-10m (good luck on 10m).  Full 10 hour  participation if
possible.

No beams, multi-wire antennas, four-squares, rhombics or Beverages (beer is
 OK).  No remote operation.

If the shoe fits and you'd like to join, let me know by February  23rd.
I'll register the team.  You submit your log in five days and  share in the
gory, er, glory.

73,
Ken,  AB1J