Re: [RTTY] For Sale: issues of RTTY Digital Journal

To: RTTY Reflector <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] For Sale: issues of RTTY Digital Journal
From: Kok Chen <rtty@w7ay.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 10:49:03 -0800
Before he passed away, Wayne K7WM had created and sold a set of 9 CD-ROMs that
had all the RTTY Bulletin/RTTY Journal/Digital Journal from 1953 through 2003.

I am fortunate enough to have bought the entire set.

Bill Henry of HAL was the last owner of the Journal, I think.  For archival, I
wonder if we can ask for them to be placed in the public domain and made
available somewhere, such as Don's web site.

73
Chen, W7AY