Re: [RTTY] Archive for RTTY Journal

To: rtty@w7ay.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Archive for RTTY Journal
From: COURYHOUSE--- via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 19:01:50 -0500
THIS IS WONDERFUL CHEN! A CALIBRATION OF HISTORY INDEED!

 THANKS TO YOU AND BILL AND ALL INVOLVED AND WE WILL GET  THIS  POSTED AS A
PUBLIC DOWNLOAD  TOMORROW  --- WE HAVE   UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH  SO NOT A
PROBLEM!
(UPPER CASE JUST LIKE THE MUSEUM'S 12,14,15,19,21,28,31,33,35 - WELL THE 12
 IS A CARCUS  LOOKING FOR A BETTER ONE!)

ED SHARPE ARCHAIST  FOR SMECC   _WWW.SMECC.ORG_ (http://www.SMECC.ORG)

In a message dated 2/21/2017 3:32:54 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,