Re: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Today!

To: Ed Muns <ed@w0yk.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Today!
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 09:54:27 -0500
well I agree with both of you !

I played, it was fun but a struggle at times esp since it seems many did
not understand the QSY rule
and expected me to answer their call after I had worked a station there

Being asked by the E51 to spot him was interesting
I explained not spotting in this contest and I was not connected to the
network
he was wanting a pile up :)

again it was fun, but a struggle but if it was easy it would have been less
fun :)

cheers!
steve

http://www.KG5VK.com