Re: [RTTY] Sprints

To: "Ktfrog007@aol.com" <Ktfrog007@aol.com>, "whiter26@sbcglobal.net" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Sprints
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 05:47:23 +0000
Hmm.  Even I don’t remember what I meant, but likely it had to do with power
(at least for me). I get frustrated easily, and LP/QRP takes the kind of
dedication I don’t have.   There were plenty of LP entries, so it can be done.
And you’ll note that a bunch of the top ten in LP are Thursday night regulars.

Practice makes perfect, er, better!

Ken K6MR