Re: [RTTY] RTTY on 60 Meters

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY on 60 Meters
From: Michael Haack via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 13:09:24 -0500
Don AA5AU could probably shed more light on this but,...
I recall on thread here a while back that RTTY was not a permitted mode on 60M.

Mike WB9B

On 4/9/2017 12:53 PM, Richard Kriss wrote:
Anyone tried RTTY on one of the five 60 meter channels?

It is my understanding there is a gentleman’s agreement among the 60 meter
users that digital ops are on Channel 3 or 5258.5. I would assume this is the MARK
frequency?

As a fldigi user I would put the TS-590SG's VFO on 5357.5 USB-DATA mode and
this would places my Mark on 5258.5 with my 1000 Hz sweet spot preference.

I have listened buy have not hear anything other than some JT65 signals.

73 Dick AA5VU