Re: [RTTY] Contest this weekend

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contest this weekend
From: Erik - K5WW <k5ww@coyotearc.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 22:04:23 -0500
Last time I dropped the words "outdated UDC file" in the N1MM+ group, just a
few weeks ago, there was a fix published in less than 24 hours. Perhaps you can
try that.

73,

Erik

K5WW ~ on the road

<dezrat@outlook.com> </div><div>Date:05/18/2017  8:47 PM  (GMT-06:00)

Unfortunately it is only supported by N1MM Logger+ as a UDC contest.
According to the N1MM website, the UDC does not score correctly,
giving just one point per QSO.

I have never run a UDC contest and probably never will, so this is
just a notice for those hardy souls.  :-)

73, Bill W6WRT