[RTTY] (no subject)

To: rtty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RTTY] (no subject)
From: Jeff Rinehart via RTTY <rtty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 19:52:19 +0000 (UTC)
I certainly enjoyed Hamvention and my thanks to Stu K6TU for his RTTY/SDR
presentation.  As a result, I managed to convince myself to venture into the
SDR world and bought a $100 SDRPlay just to get my feet wet.
I have it working fine now, controlling my Icom Pro3 over CIV but am trying to
figure out how to integrate N1MM into the mix and of course have encountered
sharing problems on the CIV line.  I am not a computer guru, but am enjoying
learning about all this.  Maybe someday I might even convince myself to get a
"real"SDR radio like one of those "Flex" things. :)  Input on the CIV sharing
situation is welcome (if I can understand it?)

Jeff W4PJW