Re: [RTTY] Sound Card recommendations needed

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Sound Card recommendations needed
From: dgb <ns9i@bayland.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:13:48 -0500
See

http://www.telepostinc.com/

for some good soundcard info.

73 Dwight NS9I

On 6/22/2017 2:28 PM, RLVZ--- via RTTY wrote:
Hi Guys,
I have multiple computers that I use for RTTY contesting. I'm looking for
sound card recommendations for one of them as the built-in mother  board
sound card doesn't work very good.  I'd prefer to install a  sound card inside
the CPU rather than have another external  box cluttering up the ham shack,
but I'll consider both internal and  external sound card recommendations.
Needless to say, I'd like a good  quality sound card as that's the reason
I'm changing.
Thanks in advance for your ideas. Hope to work you RTTY in FD this
weekend!
73,
Dick- K9OM