Re: [RTTY] Contest this weekend

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>, RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contest this weekend
From: Adrian Engele via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 01:07:16 +0000 (UTC)
Greetings from Grand Cayman,
I will be operating from the ZF1A club station as ZF2AE from 1400 UTC to 2300
UTC only on  Saturday during the DL-DX RTTY contest.
Please feel free to stop by and give me a shout. I will be operating 100W
only.  I encourage all stations to make sure I confirm our contact is in the
log. Propagation was mixed last year with QSB and deep fades. Many contacts
wound up being NIL and I had reject many log checks.
The piles ups`were fierce at times and I will make every effort to work all
stations, even weak ones. So please be patient or come back when the pile ups
thin out. I plan on mostly running to give out the multiplier.
I wish all ops good luck in the contest. Have fun!
73, Adrian AA5UK - ZF2AE

On Friday, June 30, 2017, 1:35:35 AM GMT+2, Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>