Re: [RTTY] RUSSIAN RTTY CONTEST- 0000Z TODAY! - URGENT-

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RUSSIAN RTTY CONTEST- 0000Z TODAY! - URGENT-
From: Richard Ferch <ve3iay@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 20:03:14 -0400
As usual, the answer is in the online documentation. Go to the N1MM Logger
web site, pick Hot Topics > Supported Contests, select Supported RTTY and
PSK Contests, and scroll down the list looking for Russian RTTY. You will
find Russian DX RTTY, 1st weekend in September, contest name RUSDXRTTY.
Clicking on the contest name will take you to the setup instructions, not
that those are very complicated for this contest.

73,
Rich VE3KI

ND9G wrote:

I'm guessing it's probably the RUS-WW-DIG

The full name of the contest is Russian "RADIO" WW RTTY Contest

73,
Mike ND9G