Re: [RTTY] Is it VB7TP or VB7150?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Is it VB7TP or VB7150?
From: rin JG1VGX <jg1vgx@jarl.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 16:28:14 +0900
That's a shame because I ignored him when I was called while I was
CQing on 40mb!

I didn't recognise him as a valid call and I was paranoid enough to
speculate that some contest hater is interfering me by sending a
special message, or someone is just asking me to QRX on 7150 which I
actually did so. Nothing heard whatsoever.

73 rin JG1VGX @JE1ZWT

On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com> wrote:
> ------------ ORIGINAL MESSAGE ------------(may be snipped)
>
> On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 17:51:57 -0500, W7RY wrote:
>

>>VB7150
>>is a Special Event Station commemorating the
>>150th Anniversary of Canada's Confederation.
>
> REPLY:
>
> I wish people would not use special call signs during a contest. They
> just cause confusion and are generally not in the Check Partial
> database anyway.  Outside of a contest, fine.
>
> 73, Bill W6WRT

73 rin JG1VGX