Re: [RTTY] Lost everything

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Lost everything
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 09:09:05 -0600
Sorry to hear this news.  Glad you are safe.

W0MU

On 9/25/2017 9:43 AM, W4GKM wrote:
I don't know if any of you noticed that I wasn't on for the CQWW, but I wasn't due to a fire. Last Sunday morning a fire broke out at my station which is not at my home, thank goodness. and it burned to the ground. I lost the home and my complete station excluding the towers of course. All my radios, switching equipment, computers and three monitors. My plaques and certificates were lost as well which I probably can't replace, but all the other things can.

So I will be off the air for quite some time to rebuild. Oh, I did get out unscathed.

Nick
W4GKM

.