Re: [RTTY] Key clicks seemed less severe last weekend

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Key clicks seemed less severe last weekend
From: "David G3YYD" <g3yyd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 15:22:26 -0000
Tim

I agree here on the western side of Europe there were fewer wideband signals
compared to previous years. The worst I heard was a Ukraine call who was
very wide. People are moving to AFSK/replacing their old rigs (especially
the older Icom rigs) with newer radios with improved performance.

Now if only the rig reviewers would include FSK testing in their reviews...

73 David G3YYD