Re: [RTTY] New Radio

To: Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] New Radio
From: Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 11:40:32 -0500
I already mentioned this to Don, but I'll throw it out to the group as
well.

DX Engineering has a better (IMO) option in the RTR-2 module. It connects
to the antenna port and provides a switched interface for additional Rx
antennas. The switching action also provides protection for your receiver
that isn't provided by the RX7300.

https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-rtr-2

If you go with the RX7300 by Inrad, you'll also want to add in additional
receiver protection, as well as open up your 7300 to add the mod.

Of course, since the RTR-2 connects to the normal antenna port, it is not
limited to being used on the IC7300.

73,
Mike ND9G