Re: [RTTY] FCC Grants Temporary Waiver to Permit Higher Symbol Rate Data

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FCC Grants Temporary Waiver to Permit Higher Symbol Rate Data Transmissions
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 07:13:33 -0400

It is important than anyone experiencing interference from the high
symbol rate (wide band) transmissions document that interference.
It should not be necessary to document message content or callsigns
just that the interference occurred.

Lacking reports of interference, when this "emergency" is over, I am
sure that ARRL will ask the Commission to make the high rate operation
permanent for all and cite a lack of interference as "proof" of its
compatibility with other operations.  ARRL have adopted the policy
of a former US administration of not letting a crisis go to waste.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV