[RTTY] Alpha 99 spares

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Alpha 99 spares
From: "David G3YYD" <g3yyd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 18:13:00 -0000
While working the CQWWRTTY a few weeks ago my 17 year old Alpha 99 blew one
of the band switch wafers.

I am trying to get a new one. I have tried alpharfsystems.com. I have
emailed and called them even given them my credit card details but I seem to
be getting nowhere. According to their website they are selling these wafer
for $110 but the site is not set up for postage outside USA.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these switch wafers as I would
rather like to get back to HP contesting.

To save traffic on the reflector please email me direct.

73 David G3YYD