Re: [RTTY] IC-7300 ??

To: Clint Talmadge <clinttalmadge@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] IC-7300 ??
From: Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 15:36:36 -0500
I use mine on RTTY frequently, including contesting and love it. Just
narrow down the filter to block any QRM from the sides. If I need to make
it even more narrow, I can redefine the filter width.

I've picked out very weak signals, as well as cut the noise from adjacent
signals. The scope allows for very quick navigation to another signal and
line it up.

73,
Mike ND9G