[RTTY] N1MM+ and Waterfall Bandmap

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] N1MM+ and Waterfall Bandmap
From: "John Barber" <john@bordertech.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 17:29:38 +0100
Maybe someone here can answer a question about N1MM and the spectrum
display. I know there is a N1MM group but I have never used it so am trying
here first!

I have Waterfall Bandmap set up with an SDRPlay RSP1 and it works fine. My
problem is that the N1MM Spectrum Window doesn't see the RSP1 as an option
when selecting the spectrum source. The N1MM help file says to open N1MM
first, then Waterfall Bandmap, then open the spectrum window.

How do I get the RSP1 to send an ident to N1MM, or otherwise get them
connected?

John GW4SKA

---
http://www.avg.com