[RTTY] BARTG 2017 Championship

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG 2017 Championship
From: "Simone Wilson" <m0box@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 22:26:43 -0000
Dear Diddlers,

I am pleased to announce that the slight technical difficulties we were
experiencing with the Championship results table has now been resolved. It
was caused, unsurprisingly, by the PICNIC aka Problem In Chair Not In
Computer hi hi.

http://tinyurl.com/yc3k7tx8 is the link to the table.

So congratulations to our Champions.

In SOE - LY6A

In SOAB - IU4CHE

In SOAB100 - GW0A (op GW4SKA)

In SOABQRP - SB0A

Our Champions will each receive a handsome BARTG engraved platter.

In addition to the individual section champions, the highest score made
determines the "Diddler of the Year" and it gives me great pleasure to see
the trophy has gone to GW0A operated by GW4SKA of BARTG.

Many thanks to all who participated over the four events. The way the
championship scores are calculated completely eliminates the effects or
perceived advantages of each class. I hope to see your calls and logs once
again in the 2018 season.

73 de Simone. M0BOX

BARTG Contest Manageress