Re: [RTTY] Additional Thoughts on Serial Number Repeats

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Additional Thoughts on Serial Number Repeats
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@gmx.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:57:17 -0800
I’ll bet I work at least 10% of my S&P Qs by sending my call once.  Especially
on big pileups.  Everyone jostles for some time, then suddenly…..silence.  Drop
my call in once and the guy comes back.  Never ceases to amaze me.

RTTY is just like CW except the machine does the work.  I operate the same way
on both modes.

Ken K6MR