Re: [RTTY] RTTY Reflector

To: Jim N7US <jim@n7us.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Reflector
From: Phil-W6PK <phil-w6pk@verinsky.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 12:39:35 -0700
Jim, I'm the postmaster for NCCC's reflector.  A report of missing email
since Feb 27 from the RTTY reflector looks like reports that I received
from the NCCC reflector.

In our case, the reports of missing email cam from several digest
subscribers, so I polled 50 of them.  The results were not good - 85% of
the responding subscribers had not received reflector email since the end
of February.

I don't know if the problem was limited to digest subscribers or if this
was a coincidence.

As previously reported, I migrated the NCCC reflector from
list.contesting.com to groups.io.  Reflector migrations are never easy for
the postmaster, but groups.io made it easier than previous migrations to
other services.

I'm very happy to see comments from subscribers regarding painless
migrations!

You're welcome to contact me for more information.

73, Phil W6PK