[WriteLog] Please purchase your Visalia Contest Dinner tickets now!

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, REFL-RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>, Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>, n1mmloggerplus@groups.io, NS <nccc-blue@kkn.net>
Subject: [WriteLog] Please purchase your Visalia Contest Dinner tickets now!
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 13:13:16 -0700
Get your tickets NOW right here: http://www.dxconvention.org/contest/

I need to give the caterer a final count on Monday. Note that tickets at
the door are a very iffy possibility.

We have a fun and interesting program, followed by a raffle with real
prizes! (Thanks to Icom, DX Engineering, and Steppir!)

And again please share this info with All The Right People.

Any questions, I'm the one to ask - 73 jeff wk6i

ps: This is NOT the Dayton contest dinner! :)

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN