SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Stew Perry Topband contest

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Stew Perry Topband contest
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dsergeant@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:49:05 -0000
On 24 Dec 2003 at 18:17, Paul O'Kane wrote:

> I haven't checked the Cabrillo log for this event recently.
> Please let me know if you have any problems with acceptance
> by the robot, and I'll make whatever changes are required.

I think the Cabrillo is largely correct except that there is no
over-50 age bonus so the CATEGORY-OVERLAY: OVER-50 line will bounce.
I assume this was in earlier rules but seems to have been dropped.
Just about to submit my miniscule entry so at least the rest of you
get the QRP multiplier for working me.

73 Dave G3YMC

dsergeant@btinternet.com
http://www.btinternet.com/~dsergeant