SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Holyland Contest

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Holyland Contest
From: "Paul O'Kane" <paul@ei5di.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 00:06:57 +0100
From: "Ron Fraser" <ron@gm0ntl50.freeserve.co.uk>

> Is there a way to setup SD for use in the Holyland Contest
> on 17th April?

SD does not offer direct support for this contest - mainly
because there is an almost unlimited number of potential
multipliers.  They can't be tracked within the parameters
used by SD, and this is unlikely to change.

The best I can suggest is use Type 11 - General.  As Cabrillo
logs are accepted, you don't have to worry about marking
multipliers or scoring individual QSOs.  I know this is far
from ideal, but I'm not aware of any contest logging software
that directly supports this contest.

73,
Paul E5DI