SD-User

Re: [SD-User] V10.15 Released

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] V10.15 Released
From: "Dave Sergeant" <dsergeant@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:10:54 +0100
DOS versions discontinued, a sad day indeed....

>For the moment, I'll keep V10.15 of SD/DOS, SDC/DOS and SDV/DOS
>on the website - but they will not be updated.

There is no link to the DOS versions on the homepage.

Have the DOS versions also been updated to 10.15 and made freeware or
do they remain at 10.14 requiring a key? What is the status of
SDI/DOS?

Will the Windows version of SDCHECK remain compatible for the
foreseeable future with SDDOS so that we can use SDDOS on our old DOS
laptops and do the post contest editing on the main PC under Windows
so keeping up to date with later versions of Cabrillo templates and
countries lists etc?

73 Dave G3YMC

dave@davesergeant.com
http://www.davesergeant.com