SD-User

Re: [SD-User] SD/DOS V10.15

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [SD-User] SD/DOS V10.15
From: Darren G0TSM <sd@g0tsm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 06:24:38 +0000
Did I miss something?, did Paul say that SD/DOS will stop working at midnight tonight?.. If SD/DOS is still running now on your 486DX33 then I'm sure it's still going to running on the same machine in 10 years time, you might just have to change the CPU fan if you use the box a lot and maybe the cmos battery -Oh and don't forget to vacuum out the PSU!.

Perhaps one thing Paul could do if it's possible, that would be to release a key that would activate all the old DOS versions with any call. Bet he's got one tucked away somewhere ;-) that way if there was a particular version which worked fine for a particular contest then just use that..

You don't always need the very latest version...

73 Darren