SD-User

[SD-User] Time

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] Time
From: "gw3sb" <gw3sb@gw3sb.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:02:45 +0100
My computer clock is set to UCT (GMT) because I need this for my
non-contest logging program.  When using SDDOS, this works
fine and the correct time is shown against each QSO.  However, when
I tried SDWIN, I found that the times shown were one hour slow.
This can be overcome by changing the computer clock to BST but
it is a nuisance to have to change the computer clock back again
after the contest.  As SD_GMTDIFF does not appear to work with
the Windows version, can anyone suggest how to overcome this
problem.  How do users in America cope with the difference between
clock time and UCT?

73 Charles - GW3SB