SD-User

[SD-User] SD for Windows

To: sd-user@contesting.com
Subject: [SD-User] SD for Windows
From: Dave Lindsay <dave@gm4hqf.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:54:32 +0100
Hello Folks

Having my first fiddle about with SD V 10.15.

The program seems to run ok under Win XP home apart from a couple of peculiarities.

1 I can't get CAPS LOCK to go on unless I press CAPS LOCK & then ENTER.

2    Unable to toggle keyboard mode as the ALT key seems to be inoperative.
      I tried ALT ENTER & got a full screen version of SD!

Anyone came across these problems or have I missed something in the help files?

73

Dave, GM4HQF G-QRP 2513

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0418-1, 27/04/2004
Tested on: 27/04/2004 18:54:34