SD-User

Re: [SD-User] Import of log to SD??

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [SD-User] Import of log to SD??
From: "Paul O'Kane" <paul@ei5di.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 22:25:48 +0100
From: "Andy Hewitt" <andyphewitt@btopenworld.com>

> Can anyone please tell me if a log can be imported into SD/SD
> Check in ADIF format in order to produce a contest log in
> cabrillo? If so how?

This website http://www.qsl.net/ka5wss/logconv/ seems to have
a tool to convert directly from ADIF to Cabrillo.

I haven't tried it, but it's likely that you'll still have
to manually add the Cabrillo header records.

As SD is a contest logger, rather than a station logger, ADIF
import is not something I expect to implement.  However, I will
soon have a separate Windows program SDR (SD Re-score) to import
an SD .ALL file, or any HF Cabrillo .LOG file, and create a new
.ALL file - re-scored with reference to whatever .CTY and .MLT
files you have (presumably the latest).  It will independently
identify dupes and multipliers.

You'll then be able to use any of SDCHECK's options on the new
file.

73,
Paul EI5DI