SD-User

[SD-User] V10.18 Released

To: <sd-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [SD-User] V10.18 Released
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 21:26:47 +0100
Version 10.18.         26 May 2004

SDV - VHF Contests:
    Now released as a Windows text-mode program.
    V10.17 was the last DOS release of SDV.

SD, SDI, SDV, SDX - Windows programs:
    Previously screen updating was a bit "clunky".  On
    some PCs you could see data being written to various
    windows. Now the data in individual windows appears
    instantly - it looks more like the behaviour we all
    took for granted under DOS.

    The SHOW command is a diagnostic tool which displays
    the characteristics of each keyboard key as seen by SD
    (or the other programs).

SD - Type 7, CW Field Day.
    Adding scoring option for HB9 rules.

All programs:
    If you had logged 10 or more QSOs and then scrolled
    through the log (with up-arrow) to log any of the
    first 9 QSOs, a spurious 0 appeared after the "Editing
    QSO" number. Fixed.

The more feedback and suggestions I get, the more incentive
I'll have to improve the programs.

IMPORTANT:  Keep a copy of whatever version(s) you're
using now - as insurance!

73,
Paul EI5DI